11.01.2010

Quilted Top Note


I loved making this card! I love all the seasons, but fall is my favorite. I love the colors, the food, the crisp air and the anticipation of the holidays! The original card was made by Ilina.

The Autumn Spice Specialty DSP is perfect for this Top Note Quilt card. It's textured cardstock that I cut into 3/4" and 1/2" strips and attached to a piece of scrap cardstock. I cut it out with the top note die and then ran it through the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder.

I added the sentiment and punched it out with my favorite punch, the Designer Label Punch and layered it with two designer label punches with their middles cut out and adjusted to look like a layer behind. More fall cards to come!

Click here to shop now!

1 comment:

Me, My Crafts and I said...

Thanks for explaining how you layered the modern label punch! I've been seeing that a lot and couldn't figure out how they did it!