11.10.2010

Perfect Christmas Punch

Here are two cards that I made with the Perfect Punches stamp set. I used the Joy at Christmas stamp that coordinates with the scallop punch. For the first card (inspired by this card here) I layered it on the large scallop circle punch and then on a piece of whisper white cardstock that I had embossed with the Poinsettia embossing folder. I used the swirl from Baroque Motifs in wild wasabi for the background and added some early expresso satin ribbon around the card.

For the second card I embossed the soft suede top note in the new Northern Flurry embossing folder and added some snowflakes from the Serene Snowflakes stamp set on the Poppy Parade cardstock. I added some Poppy Parade ribbon around the top note. I stamped the Joy at Christmas stamp on the Poppy Parade with soft suede and then again on very vanilla and punched them out with the scallop and circle punches to create the layers. Sweet and simple!

If you haven't already started, it's time to get going on your Christmas and holiday cards and there is plenty of time to order this and other great Christmas and holiday stamp sets from my store!

No comments: