1.22.2010

I Heart Mini Milk Cartons!

I love the new Mini Milk Cartons! I made this as a door prize for our demonstrator meeting last week. I made four mini milk cartons with pretty in pink cardstock and stamped hearts from the I Heart Hearts stamp set all over the cartons. Then I punched a 1" circle in each carton and placed a window sheet on the inside. I filled them with cherry cordial hershey kisses and placed them in a little carrier.

For the little carrier, I started with a 5-1/2" x 5-1/2" piece of cardstock and scored at 1" from all edges. I folded the corners up and placed some Sending Love Specialty DSP on each side. For the middle I used a 4-1/2" x 4-1/2" piece of cardstock scored a 1/2" on opposite sides and then trimmed down to a 1/2" flap to adhere to the middle of the inside of the little box. I punched a handle with the wide oval punch and made a tag with the Lots of Tags sizzlit stamped with "Love you Much" from the Well Scripted stamp set.





7 comments:

The Country Rose said...

This is 'really' cute! Thanks so much for the instructions for the carrier! Have a great weekend!

Barb

France Martin said...

Elaine
Thank you so much for the instruction. Made it and I lOVE it!
Thank you again!

France Martin said...

Thank you so much for the instruction!
France

Katherine said...

This is the cutest project! Thanks so much for sharing the instructions to make this. I just love it when Demos support each other by sharing their great ideas!

Jeannie said...

Adorable! Thanks for spelling it out so clearly!

lisa808 said...

Elaine, this is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your measurements for the carrier.

Lynn Put said...

This is too stinkin' cute!!!
I love that you used the I{Heart}Hearts set and pretty Sending Love dsp on this!