8.20.2009

Bitty Treat Box



I made these cute little bitty treat boxes as hostess gifts for my stamp club tonight. They were super quick and simple to make. I ran some bermuda bay through Stampin' Up!'s exclusive Bitty Box & Envelope die and stamped the swirl from Baroque Motifs in bermuda bay on the box. Then I put the box together and used the Lovely Letters Alphabet to personalize the box. I used the two small flowers from the new exclusive Stampin' Up! Flower Folds die to put inside the box and added a little treat to the center.


To order online 24/7, click here!

Recipe
Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Lovely Letters Alphabet
Ink: Bermuda Bay
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Rich Razzleberry, Sahara Sand
Punches: Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8 Circle Punch, 1 1/4 Circle Punch
Sizzix Dies: Bitty Box & Envelope, Flower Folds

1 comment:

blah said...

These are so cute! I love these bitty boxes!