8.18.2009

Carousel Note Box


I've been seeing these cute Carousel Note boxes and finally had some time to make one! It was super easy! I traced the Pick a Petal Classy Brass Template on some Razzleberry Lemonade DSP to create the scalloped top.

I used a 7 1/8" x 7 1/8" piece of crushed curry cardstock scored at 2" from all sides for the bottom of the box.

I placed the bottom of the box in the center of the scallop and then traced around the box and scored on my traced lines. I cut away the corners and used some crushed curry polka dot grosgrain ribbon around the scallop to hold the top together.

I stamped the flower colored with crushed curry and pumpkin pie markers on some whisper white and layered it on the same colors for the top. I hope you have a chance to make one too!

1 comment:

Kay Kalthoff said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!! Thanks for sharing all the details!
Kay