4.10.2009

Friends Tags & Matchbox


I'm having so much fun with all the goodies from the Occasions Mini Catalog!  I love the tag on page 17, so I created some of my own.  I used the new Basic Small Grommets by punching holes with my 1/4" circle handheld punch and then inserting the grommet and pressing the tines down on the backside.  I stamped for you and punched it out with the new scallop oval punch (love it!) and I used the coordinating the "friend"  and outline stamp from the Great Friend stamp set that fit in one of the tags cut out of the Matchbox Die.  I added some Summer Love rub-ons and satin kiwi kiss/very vanilla ribbon as a finishing touch.

I made this cute matchbox by running some textured kiwi kiss paper through the new Matchbox Bigz XL Die and then punched a window with the curly label punch in the top.  I had fun picking out some Summer rub-ons and put some on the box, one on the window, one on the tag and then the bird and flower too.  I'll fill this up with some candy and it will be all ready to give away!




3 comments:

lisa808 said...

Fun projects.

Val said...

Great idea! I love the tags!! Thanks for the great ideas.

Lynn said...

Great projects! Love your matchbox with the curly lable window. I can't wait to get this die.