3.15.2008

Berry nice treat basket and hostess gift



I was trying to think of a good project for a make-n-take and I remembered this cute little treat basket that I had make before and thought it would be fun to make with the Berry Bliss dsp and One of a Kind stamp set.

The treat basket is super simple to make, just start with a peice of 6x6 paper and score at 2" and 4" on each side. Then score each of the corners diagonally. Punch a hole in each of the corners and pull the corners together and tie with some ribbon to create the basket! I made a Halloween one last fall.



I decided to make a coordinating hostess gift with the Berry Bliss paper by wrapping it around a glass jar, adding some embellishments and putting some samples of ribbon inside. I also used the new chocolate chip poly-twill ribbon to wrap around the lid.

8 comments:

blah said...

Adorable!!! Love the little treat basket!

Heather Huggins said...

Wow!! You've been busy with projects this week. Great job..

bensarmom said...

Love this paper and what you've done with it.

Cassie said...

What fun projects!! I love that Berry Bliss paper!

Sandy said...

Oh just darling. So really great.

Maren said...

So sweet! I love the treat basket!!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Great projects Elaine. I bet your workshop guests loved that make and take and who wouldn't want to get that great jar of goodies. Very pretty, love the ribbon on the lid too. :)

Cindy Beach said...

Beautiful projects! They will make wonderful gifts and make and takes. I am always amazed at the different ways we can come up with to creatively fold paper! I'll have to try this one.