3.18.2008

Coordination Dream Come True!

I love when things coordinate! And I love when it is easy to create a project with coordinating materials! That's why I love the new Occasions mini catalog's new products that all coordinate together: the Live Your Dream stamp set, Afternoon Tea dsp, Love Birds rub-ons, Carousel Notes, and the Pick a Petal Classy Brass Template. And I can't forget to add some of the new chocolate chip poly-twill ribbon on my cards too!

Here is the first card I made. I just used the colors from the Afternoon Tea dsp (groovy guava, soft sky, wild wasabi, and chocolate chip) to put this card together. I started with the textured wild wasabi cardstock from the Wild Wasabi Cardstock promotion and folded over the scored edge and added some of the Love Birds rub-ons. I added some soft sky double stitiched ribbon and used some new hodgepodge hardware from the Silver Styled Hodgepodge.


For this card I started with the same wild wasabi textured cardstock and added some more Afternoon Tea dsp with some groovy guava double-stitched ribbon and another Love Bird rub on.


For this last card I used the same materials and added the chocolate chip poly-twill ribbon.

8 comments:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful cards Elaine. That new mini is awesome. I'm totally in love with the afternoon tea dsp. You've made a beautiful set of cards to showcase this paper and the stamps and accessories. :)

blah said...

These are all super cute!!!!! I held off on the afternoon tea dsp and now I'm kicking myself for doing so because it's gorgeous!!!!!

Love your projects. Thanks for the inspiration.

Sandy said...

Wooooooooooow what for wonderful cards. So fantastic work.

Erin... said...

Beautiful cards!! SU outdid themselves on this mini!! Great job combining it all!!

Cassie said...

All of these are FAB-O!!

Lynn said...

I've got many of these items coming in my next order! Seeing your beautiful creations is making me even more excited to get my goodies!

Cindy Beach said...

These cards are all so pretty. I just love the one with the scalloped circle and the rub ons. Great work!

Nancy B said...

Great card ideas. I really love the Afternoon Tea Designer Paper.

I just can't bring myself to use it yet!!