8.30.2012

Stippled Blossoms Scalloped Birthday Card




I can't resist any flower stamp and the beautiful roses in the new Stippled Blossoms are some of the most beautiful stamps I've ever used!  I saw this lovely card by Cindy Beach and changed the size and sentiment and created my own card.  I used the stamp-a-ma-jig to perfectly line up the flowers for the beautiful dimension of colors that the two-step stamping creates.  And did you notice that the new large scallop edgelit perfectly coordinates with the Delicate Designs embossing folder?  Love it!



Supplies:
Stippled Blossoms, Fabulous Phrases
Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight card stock
Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight inks
Scallop Edgelit
Oval and Scallop Oval Punch
Delicate Designs Embossing Folder
Daffodil Delight Ribbon
Stamp-a-ma-jig



Click here to Shop Now!!


No comments: