1.04.2012

Apothecary Art Birthday Card


I am so excited about all the fabulous new products in the Occasions Mini Catalog!


I used some of my favorites to create this card. Do you recognize it? It's my version of the card on the front of the catalog. I used the new Apothecary Art stamp set that coordinates perfectly with the new Labels Framelits. Love, love, love the new framelits!! I also used the new Adorning Accents embossing folder and the coordinating edgelit die! And I am so excited about the Pleated Satin ribbon! This ribbon is already pleated so just attach it to your card and you're done!



Here is another take on the same card. What are your favorite new items from the Occasions Mini Catalog?


Supplies:
Stamps: Apothecary Art
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Rose Red, Pretty in Pink
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Rose Red, Very Vanilla
Labels Framelit
Adorning Accents Edgelit & Embossing Folder
Square Lattice Textured Embossing Folder
Blush Blossom Pleated Satin Ribbon





No comments: