4.13.2011

Leftovers Can be a Good Thing!



These projects were started with some of my Leftovers - elements from other projects that I ended up not using. I had originally planned to use the Fancy Flower on a box, but went with another color flower instead. So I made the card with the flower as the focus. To make the flower I punched out 5 fancy flowers in Pink Pirouette, spritzed them with water, crinkled them up and then let them dry. After they were dry, I adhered them together and added a button to the middle.

I used the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder for the background of the card and added a Chocolate Chip Top Note stamped with the En Francois background stamp. I added a Decorative Label Punch with the Four Frames stamp set and the Great Friend stamp set.


For the top note box, I started with a 9"x 6" sheet of cardstock scored at 1" from each edge and 4" and 5" with the the 9" side across the top. I cut along the score lines to create tabs and put the box together, then added the top notes to the top and bottom.


For the Top Note box, I actually started with the Eat Chocolate medallion that I made using the Eyelet punch. I used the Perfect Polka Dots to emboss the Top Notes and added some Pretty in Pink Satin ribbon around the box. Now I'm off to add some chocolate to the box!

No comments: