4.19.2011

Four Frames Card & Top Note Tote


I have to say that out of all the Designer Series Paper, the new Paisley Petals is my new favorite! I love all the designs and colors of each sheet! I'm going to have to buy another pack when the new catalog comes out in July! But for now I'll make do with just one. And of course the Four Frames stamp set perfectly coordinates with the paper!


I used baja breeze, chocolate chip and old olive markers to color the stamp and then added the sentiment from the Great Friend stamp set. I punched it out with the coordinating Decorative Label Punch and layered some Chocolate chip behind it. I used two of my favorite sheets from the Paisley Petals DSP and layered them with Not Quite Navy.


For the tote, I started with a 6" x 8-1/2" piece of chocolate chip and scored at 2-1/2" and 3-1/2" on the 6" side and at 2-1/2" and 6" on the 8-1/2" side. I trimmed the bottom of the top notes and added a piece of 1/2" x 8-1/2" for the handle.

Don't miss out on this great stamp set and Designer Series Paper! Order $20 of merchandise and you can purchase one of each item before they are available in the new catalog coming out in July!

No comments: