12.17.2010

Poinsettia Card

I've been seeing this beautiful poinsettia made the leaf from the French Foliage stamp set in the Holiday Mini catalog and had some time yesterday to sit down and make one. I stamped the leaf in Riding Hood Red and then rolled it in Cherry Cobbler. Then I stamped versamark on top and embossed the leafs with iridescent ice embossing powder. I cut out all the leaves and adhered them to a circle base and added a pearl in the middle. I used the Petals-a-Plenty embossing folder for the background and wrapped the card like a present with the Always Artichoke seam binding from the Holiday Mini Catalog.

Don't wait, only two more weeks left to order from the Holiday Mini Catalog!

1 comment:

LeroyLime said...

BEAUTIFUL card Elaine! and that seam binding looks fun, I think I'll have to give it a go. Merry Christmas!