9.03.2009

Cottage Bird Thank You Card


I used the new Finial Press Textured Impressions Embossing folder to create the background for this card. I love to run my fingers over the texture after I run it through my Big Shot! I ran some Cottage Wall DSP and some rich razzleberry through the Big Shot with the Bird w/Leaves and Flower die to create the bird and its shadow. I added some rich razzleberry to the flower and adhered them to a Scallop Circle. I added "Thanks" from the beautiful Kind & Caring Thoughts level 3 Hostess stamp set on a piece from the Matchbox die and a rich razzleberry modern label.

Recipe:
Stamps: Kind & Caring Thoughts
Paper: Cottage Wall DSP, Rich Razzleberry, Orchard Opulence, Old Olive
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Sizzix dies: Matchbox, Scallop Circle, Bird w/Leaves and Flower
Accessories: Modern Label Punch, Rich Razzleberry polka dot grosgrain ribbon, Finial Press Textured Impressions Embossing folder


Now is the perfect time to book your own workshop! All hostess parties totaling over $250 will receive any stamp item in the Holiday Mini Catalog for $10! (excludes My Digital Studio and the Simply Adorned Jewelry). Contact me to book your workshop today!

No comments: