6.02.2009

Treat Bag

I love making treat bags and when I saw one on the cover of the Stampin' Success Magazine, I decided to try to make one of my own!  I started with a 4" x 12" sheet of pacific point cardstock and scored it at 5 1/4" and 6 3/4" lengthwise for a 1 1/2" base.

For the little box inside, I used a 2" x 10" piece of so saffron and scored it lengthwise at 1 1/2",  4 3/4", 6 1/4" and 9 1/2" which leaves a 1/2" tab to put it together.

I used a 4" x 2" pice of textured kiwi kiss and scalloped the edge.  Then I wrapped some of the so saffron poly twill around the bag and added a top note cut out of Good Morning Sunshine with two holes punched in the top to pull the ribbon through and tie.  I added some textured chocolate chip cardstock as "buttons" to add some interest to the front of the bag.

Don't miss out on all your favorite retiring stamps, papers, decor elements and accessories! Click on the lists on the right sidebar to see what is retiring at the end of this month!  Then click on my Order Online button to get your Last Chance items today!  There are already over 10 items that are gone, so don't delay!


No comments: