5.13.2009

Fifth Avenue Floral



Fifth Avenue Floral and Stampin' Up!'s Manhattan collection are definitely my favorite right now.  I saw this pretty card in Stampin' Success, Stampin' Up!'s monthly magazine for demonstrators, and decided to make my own pretty paper like the Baja Breeze one from the Urban Oasis dsp.  All it took was some whisper white inked roses on some baja breeze cardstock!  

For the kiwi kiss rose, I stamped another rose on a scrap piece of cardstock and cut it out as a mask so I could stamp the other flowers right next to the rose to create a layering effect.  I used the "thank you" from the Note of Thanks Mini Note Kit from the Under $10 page at the back of the catalog as a sentiment.   

So what is your favorite Designer Series Paper?  Don't forget to stock up with Stampin' Ups!'s May Scrapbooking Promotion!  Buy three packs, get one FREE!  Click here to get your paper now!




No comments: