2.05.2009

More Yummy Ideas



The Yummy sale-a-bration set is my favorite!  I love how one of the stamps perfectly coordinates with the top note die.  I loved all the samples in the sale-a-bration catalog, so I recreated a lot of them.  

The first one I tried was this cute top note gift card holder.  I just cut out two top note dies and glued the edges together to make a pocket for the gift card or note.  Then I stamped the "little something" stamp and added some ribbon, a thin celery belly band, and a flower from the trio flower punch and a half pearl from the pretties kit.


I also used the same stamp on the box that I cut out with the new Sizzix Box XL die.  I love these little boxes!  They are soo cute!



But if you're looking for something even easier to put together for Valentine's Day, these little top note treat holders are perfect!  I used the Candy Lane DSP and top note die with the Yummy sale-a-bration set to quickly and easily put these candy bags together.  Great for the kids' classes, teachers, co-workers, friends and family too!

So don's miss out on this and the other great sale-a-bration sets available now for free with each $50 purchase!  Check it out and order online on my website here!

No comments: