2.19.2009

Bella Rose with Scalloped Oval

I was trying to figure out how to use the new Oval Scallop Sizzix die cut on a card and this is what I came up with.  I started with some Kiwi Kiss and the Bella Toile background.  Then, I used the Bella Rose DSP and ran it through the polka dot Texturz plate.  I stamped the roses and leaves on the same pink dsp from Bella Rose and cut them out to pop them up.  I added some ribbon and the "thank you" from the set as well.

I'm getting ready for my first Stamp Club Meeting tonight, so I'll post our projects that we make tomorrow.  I'll give you a teaser:  It uses the Top Note die to create an adorable "P _ _ _ _."

2 comments:

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

What a beautiful result for your experiment with the new Sizzix die. I predict many CASE's.

Hugs and blessing s from a sister demo - Jean

Cassie said...

oh my wow! elaine, this is just gorgeous!!