12.15.2008

Top Note Chipboard Ring Album


We had a rough week last week. I started feeling sick and came down with the flu, my kids were next and now we're all finally feeling better. I wanted to share this cute and simple (my fav!) Top Note Chipboard Ring Album. It's super quick to make.

Did you know Stampin' Up! sells chipboard that you can use in your Big Shot? It's so cool! I cut 6 chipboard Top Notes with my Big Shot and then cut some of the Ski Slope DSP from the Holiday mini catalog to perfectly cover the chipboard. No extra cutting or trimming needed!

Do you see the possibilities? My second favorite (Top Note is my favorite) die is my Serif Letters dies. Now I can cut the letter and DSP at the same time! Then I just glue the perfectly cut DSP to the chipboard and that's it! No more trying to cut out DSP to match my chipboard letters! I love it!

I used the crop-a-dile to punch through the chipboard and used a ring to hold the chipboard peices together.

Now I'm going to add some pictures of the kids and give it to Grandma for Christmas.

No comments: