12.09.2008

Free Shipping & 10% off Retiring Stamps!


Wow! Stampin' Up! is having 2 fantastic deals this month!


Free Shipping

From December 9 through December 23, all workshop, customer, and demonstrator orders of $70 or more will receive free shipping.


10% off ALL Retiring Stamp Sets

December 9-23, 2008

Dozens of stamp sets from the Fall-Winter 2008 Idea Book & Catalog are retiring. Now's the last chance to get them--these sets are only available through January 18, 2009. And they're 10 percent off from December 9-23, so don't wait to order!
Here are links to the lists:

As a reminder, I recommend that you place holiday orders by Monday, December 15, 2008, to receive delivery before Christmas.
To place your order, you can order online through my website here or email me your order and I will place it for you. You can call or email me a credit card number or send or drop off a check to me.

No comments: