7.18.2014

Convention Day 1


Lots of fun and lots of stampin' friends here waiting for the general session of convention to start!


We started off with a free stamp! Woo hoo!  And I found super close to the front seats!!  Then they showed us some pictures from the upcoming Holiday catalog. I'm so excited for all the great products that will be available!!


After the general session we headed over to the Service Project for The Road Home. We made little stamp kits and hygiene kits for homeless people. 



Next we watched a demonstration by Michelle Zindorf. I love her ink brayer trchniques!


For this card she simply dragged the ink pad across the paper to create the sky and land. 


I checked out the recognition room next. 


I celebrated my ten year anniversary with Stampin' Up! last fall and this year sold over $20k!  A big thank you to all of my wonderful customers who helped me!


We ended the night with an extra class where we made this cute techniques book full of ideas that I can't wait to share with you!!


That's all for Day One!  Can't wait for Day Two!!





1 comment:

nancy y said...

oh boy, can't wait to see all you have to share with us when you get home! Have FUN!