9.27.2013

Pop n' Cuts Surprise Birthday Cupcake Card


It is rare that I decorate a card more on the inside than on the outside, but the Pop n' Cuts die and inserts make it so much fun!  To create the table, I used the Dress Form Pop n' Cuts die and trimmed away the dress form leaving a bit of the waist of the dress form creating a tab to which I could adhere my cupcake.

Then, I carefully cut strips of the Baked Brown Sugar In Color paper to insert behind and under the table.  I trimmed a Tea Lace Paper Doily to be the table cover and added the cupcake to the table.  The funny thing is that I didn't think I would ever use the Dress Form die.  





Supplies
Best of Birthdays stamp set
Strawberry Slush, Baked Brown Sugar card stock
In Color Specialty DSP Stack 
Tea Lace Paper Doilies
Dress Form Pop n' Cuts
Card Base Pop n' Cuts
Wide Oval and Cupcake Punch
Square Lattice and Polka Dot Embossing Folders
Deco Labels and Labels Collection Framelits




Click here to Shop Now!!

No comments: