7.10.2013

Mosaic Madness Cards & Tutorial




 I have been having so much fun with all my new toys from the new Stampin' Up! catalog!  This first card is one that we made at my new catalog open house.  I kept it clean and simple while showing off the coordinating Mosaic Madness stamp set, Modern Mosaic embossing folder and mosaic punch.

Here is a quick tutorial I put together that shows you how to make this card:






 Here are two other cards that I made with the same color scheme of the new In Colors Pistachio Pudding and Strawberry Slush.  This one was inspired by Melissa.



This card is a case of Deena's here.


Supplies
Mosaic Madness, Label Love, Lots of Thanks stamp sets
Modern Mosaic embossing folder
Quatrefancy Specialty DSP
Pistachio Pudding and Strawberry Slush cardstock and ink
Mosaic punch

Click here to Shop Now!!

No comments: