3.23.2013

Chalkboard Cards




Sorry for the hiatus but I've been busy with sickness, sick kids, sick spouse, and kid's sports - school soccer, comp soccer, swim team....but I'm back up and running and I have a lot of cards and projects to share with you!  This first set is from last month's stamp clubs.  We made some cards using the chalkboard technique.  For these first two cards I used the Vintage Verses sale-a-bration set.  Sale-a-bration is over for this year, but I thought it would be fun to share them anyway.


The chalkboard technique is easy to do.  Just start with dark cardstock - black is best and use whisper white craft ink and a white watercolor pencil.  Then add some smudges with a sponge dauber and whisper white craft ink to finish off the look.

I used the Feel Goods stamp set for the next card with some flowers cut from the flower trim ribbon and colored with a sponge dauber in Rich Razzleberry.


For the last card, I used the "Hello, Hello" single stamp set and made a banner using the Pennant Punch.




Click here to Shop Now!!


No comments: