3.25.2013

Bloomin' Marvelous Card and Madison Avenue Bookmark


Here are the last of the sale-a-bration projects I have to share with you.  These are from a party that I had last week with 21 guests!  My friend Gloriane always has great parties with great carefully and beautifully made desserts - chewy caramel brownies, sweet cream puffs, little lemon tarts, and delicious one serving cheesecakes in shot glasses with a raspberry on top.  Each dessert was amazing.

It was a fun evening!  The first card we made with the Bloomin' Marvelous sale-a-bration set.  I used the Oval Framelits and some of the Sycamore Street DSP and the coordinating ribbon and added the butterfly with the new small butterfly punch.

The next project we made was a cute bookmark using the Two Tags die and the Madison Avenue sale-a-bration stamp set.  I embossed the cover with the Vine Street embossing folder and we added some rich razzleberry ribbon.




Stay tuned!  I will share the last project we made at the party tomorrow!

Click here to Shop Now!!


No comments: