9.07.2012

Ornament Keepsakes Christmas Card


Yes, I have finally started on some Christmas cards.  I've been trying to savor every last bit of summer that I can, but there are so many great Christmas sets in the new Holiday Mini Catalog that I had to start trying some out.  This card is originally by Melissa Davis, but I have toned it down a bit so that I could use it as a swap card and make many copies.

The new Ornament Keepsakes set is definitely my favorite of the Christmas sets mostly because there is a coordinating Holiday Ornaments framelit set to cut each and every one of the stamped images out!  Woo hoo!!!  And if you purchase the stamp set and framelit set together in a bundle you get 15% off!  No need to twist this gal's arm.

And don't you love how the Delicate Designs perfectly coordinates with the large scallop edgelit?


Supplies:
Ornament Keepsakes & Greetings of the Season Stamp sets
Music Notes standard wheel
Delicate Deisgns Embossing Folders
Holiday Ornaments Framelits
Large Scallop Edgelits
Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, and Soft Suede ink
Very Vanilla and Soft Suede cardstock





Click here to Shop Now!!

1 comment:

lisa808 said...

So pretty. The embossed and scalloped bottom looks perfect with the designs in the ornaments.