3.26.2012

Scallop Square Pocket Card with Coordinating Envelope & Video Tutorial


I made this wonderful Scallop Square pocket card and coordinating envelope for this month's stamp club's meetings. I used the Blossoms Abound and Mixed Bunch stamp sets from the Occasions mini catalog to create the card and envelope. I pulled the fun Spring colors of Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzaz, Daffodil Delight and Wisteria Wonder from the Spring Fever Simply Scrappin' Kit.

Since I didn't have an envelope for this size card, I created my own using the new Simply Scored Diagonal Plate. I started with an 8-1/2" x 8-1/2" piece of card stock and scored it at 3-1/2" on each side and trimmed the triangles out of each side.


Here is a video tutorial that I created to show you exactly how I put the card and envelope together.



Supplies Used:
Stamps: Blossoms Abound, Mixed Bunch, Elementary Elegance
Ink: Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzazz, Wisteria Wonder, Daffodil Delight
Paper: Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzazz, Wisteria Wonder, Daffodil Delight, Spring Fever Scrapbook Kit paper
Scallop Circle Punch, Circle Punch, Round Tab Punch, Blossom Punch
Scallop Square die
Daffodil Delight ribbon


Click here to shop now!

No comments: