2.01.2012

Love is in the Air!



It's the beginning of February and love is in the air! I have so many lovely projects to show you this month! The first one is an adaptation of Sue's little scallop box using the Scallop Envelope die. I added a front to the box and dressed it up with the P.S. I love you Stamp set from the Occasions mini catalog. It's great for holding 3x3 cards, candy, and three little ghiradeli's chocolates fit neatly inside!

For the front of the box I used a 3-1/4" x 5-1/4" sheet of real red card stock scored at 1" from the sides and bottom. I trimmed the bottom of the scallop envelope die to be 1" wide and then attached it to the front of the box. Just in time for Valentines!


Supplies used:
Stamps: P.S. I love you
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Real Red
Paper: Real Red, Pretty in Pink, DSP
Punches: Scallop circle, 1-3/8" circle, Word Window, Modern Label
Scallop Envelope Die






No comments: