1.20.2012

Beautiful Butterflies Paper Doily Card

The new Paper Doily sizzlit really makes beautiful cards! I saw this card in the Occasions Mini Catalog and wanted to created one of own! For the butterfly I used So Saffron card stock with the Paper Doily Sizzlit and then cut it out with the Beautiful Butterflies die. Then I inked it with versa mark and poured Iridescent Ice embossing powder all over the butterfly. After I heat embossed the butterfly I adhered it to another So Saffron butterfly as a background. I love how it turned out!


Supplies:
Ink: Versamark, Calpso Coral
Cardstock: Calpso Coral, Wild Wasabi, So Saffron, Wisteria Wonder, Perfect Plum
Paper Doily Sizzlit
3" Circle Sizzix Die
Beautiful Butterflies Sizzix Bigz Die
Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder
Basic Pearls





No comments: