11.30.2011

Snowflake Christmas Peek a boo Shutter Card

We made this card at my last stamp club night. It was a fun card to make because the inside has a little surprise when you open the card! For the front of the card I used the snowflake die and some Marina Mist DSP.


Inside I decorated the card with snowflakes from the Northern Frost die and stamps from the Bright Hopes stamp set.

To create the card I started with one 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" piece of card stock scored at 2-1/8" from each end of the 8-1/2" side. I added a piece of 5-1/2 x 3-1/4" for the center piece inside that I punched with the 1-3/4 circle and then used the circle to attach my large snowflake to. The two sliding pieces of dsp are 2" x 3" and I scored them at 1/4" so that they would attach to the sides of the card.

Here is the video tutorial that I watched to create this card.

Supplies:
Stamps: Bright Hopes
Ink: Marina Mist
Paper: Marina Mist, Marina Mist DSP
Snowflake Sizzix die
Northern Frost Decorative Strip
1-3/4" Circle Punch

No comments: