5.26.2011

Double Embossed Card

Ready to try some double embossing? This is a fun easy way to really make a stunning card! I started by inking my embossing folder on one side with versamark and running the newsprint dsp through the Big Shot. I then used black embossing powder and the heat gun to emboss the paper again.

To create the flower I punched out three rich razzleberry pieces with the fancy flower punch and spritzed them with water, crinkled them up, uncrinkled them and added an embossed vintage brad. I used the Build a Flower punch for the leaves.

To emboss the vintage brad, I used tweezers to ink the top of the brad with versamark and then dipped it in black embossing powder and then used the heat gun to melt the powder.

I used the Notably Ornate stamp set and the Solid Stripes Stamp for the top of the card and added some Rich Razzleberry grosgrain and taffeta ribbon across the card.

No comments: