2.07.2011

Dora Valentine Treats


My daughter loves Dora. She has Dora everything and can spot Dora anything in any store! So I knew she would love these Valentines that I made for her. When she saw them she said, "Oh thank you Mom!" in her most excited voice! I put them on the top shelf because she keeps trying to take them and hold them. I even found them in the car ready to go.

Making these cute lollipop Valentine's treat holders is easy to do! I used the Two Tags Sizzix tie and the Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder. I added a "Be My Valentine" sentiment from the Filled with Love stamp set on the heart shaped lollipops. I added Dora layered on a scalloped embossed heart and used some real red grosgrain ribbon to tie the tag together.

I made a cute little box with the Scallop Envelope die to hold all her cute little Dora Valentines! I wish I could be a bug on the wall in her preschool when she hands them out!

No comments: