2.16.2011

Baby Shower


Last weekend my mother-in-law and I threw a baby shower for my sister-in-law. We are so excited to have another little one join our family! Here are some of the items I made for the shower. The first is a Baby Boy Pennant using Stampin' Up!'s Pennant die. I cute out the large pennant in baja breeze and then added a very vanilla designer series paper with dots on top. I added a scallop circle ball made with 4 scallop circles from the Pennant die and added a picture of Kanga and Roo on the front of each scallop circle ball.


The next item I made is a baby book for attendees to write a little note to my sister-in-law and her baby wishing them well! I used some baja breeze patterns designer series paper to cover the front of the book. I added another picture of Kanga and Roo layered with a baja breeze circle and a very vanilla scallop circle.


Here are the baby shower favors that I made. I wasn't sure how many people were coming so I made fifty! Thanks to my stamping group for helping me assemble all of them! I used the Scallop Squares Duo Sizzix die from the Holiday Mini catalog that is still available to order. I layered a piece of baja breeze embossed with the perfect polka dots embossing folder next. Then I added a picture of Kanga and Roo layered on a baja breeze circle and a very vanilla scallop circle.

Here is an individual picture of the front.


For the treat we placed four white chocolate in a cello bag and adhered it to the scallop square.

Have a baby shower or other event coming up? Check out my Stampin' Up website for ideas and products for your next event!

1 comment:

LeroyLime said...

so cute! all of it...love Kanga & Roo!