8.19.2010

Sweet Scoops Ice Cream Parlor Card

Ready for something sweet? This ice cream parlor card will hit the spot! The idea comes from Dawn Olchefske. I used the Sweet Scoops stamp set from the Summer Mini Catalog (sales period ends this month!) to create this card.

For the awning I started with a piece of 4-1/2" x 2" whisper white and scored at 3/8" and 1-1/4". I scalloped the edge and added 6 word window punches out of pink pirouette.

For the shelf bottom I used a piece of 4-1/4" x 3-1/4" pink pirouette scored at 2-1/4". I scalloped the top of the shelf.

I stamped my ice cream cones on the card and then stamped the ice cream and cut out the scoops and used dimensionals to pop them up.

This is a fun card that you could use to create any kind of shop, like a flower shop!

Here is a video tutorial that I created to show you exactly how to make this fun card.






2 comments:

lisa808 said...

How cute!

handcraftedgreetings said...

That is very cute! I really like the flower shop idea as well.