4.07.2010

Fold Flat Box


I learned how to make this fun box at the Reno Regional that I went to last month. This box's secret is that it can fold flat for easy transport.

I started with 4-7/8" x 4-7/8" piece of barely banana scored at 15/16" on each side to create the flat box. I scored the corners and placed sticky strip on one side of the score line.

For the cover I used a 3-1/4" x 8-1/2" piece of barely banana scored at 1/2", 3-1/2", 4-1/2", and 7-1/2"


Check out my video tutorial for complete directions:



2 comments:

Whimcees said...

Hello!

This is a wonderful box - thank you for the great tutorial~

I have an award for you on my blog.

Wishing you a good day today!

Barbara Diane
http://whimcees.blogspot.com

lisa808 said...

Thaks for the video tutorial. This is a cute little box.