3.15.2010

Of the Earth Hinged Box



I saw a hinged box somewhere and I can't find it, so I decided to figure out how to make my own. It took a couple of tries but this is what I came up with!

For the bottom box I started with a 3" x 8-1/2" piece of mellow moss scored at 7/8" across the bottom and at 3-1/8", 4, 7-1/8", & 8" along the width of the cardstock.

For the top box I used a 4-1/2 x 7-1/2 piece of mellow moss scored at 1" across the top and at 3-1/4" and 4-1/4" along the width of the cardstock.

I punched a small hole in the bottom left hand corner of the boxes and used a brad to attach them together.


Here is what it looks like open with the cards and envies inside.

Supplies:
Stamp: Of the Earth
Paper: Mellow Moss, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Ink: Riche Razzleberry, White Craft
Accessories: 1-3/4 Circle Punch, Blossom Party Sizzix die


Here is the video tutorial that I created:



Only 15 days left of Sale-a-bration! Don't miss out on your chance to receive free stamps! Click here to Shop Now!

1 comment:

Turid said...

Wow, this is exellent! Very neat! Thanks for sharing such a wonderful idea.