3.19.2010

Easter Spring MIni Milk Carton Double Carrier


I created this little double mini milk carton carrier basket for my stamp club last night. It's quick and easy to make! I started with a 4-1/4" x 6" pie of certainly celery and scored it at 1-1/4 on each side. I used a piece of 1/2" x 11" of cardstock for the handle. I used each stamp from the Eggcoutrement stamp set from the Occasions Mini Catalog to embellish the basket and mini milk cartons.

Supplies:
Stamps: Eggcoutrement
Cardstock: Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Regal Rose, Melon Mambo
Ink: Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Regal Rose
Punches: 1" & 3/4" Circle, Designer Label, Large and Small Tag, Trio Flower
Accessories: half pearls, apricot grosgrain ribbon

1 comment:

Jane said...

This is adorable! Is the milk carton a die from SU? I looked on your website but couldn't find it.