1.11.2010

Well Scripted


I'm so excited about Stampin' Up!'s new clear mount stamps! And I love this new set Well Scripted. You'll be seeing more of it this week! This card (inspired by this one by Carroll Ann) uses one of my favorite exclusive Stampin' Up! Sizzix dies, Blossom Party. I also used the Little Leaves and the birds and flowers sizzlits. And how could I not love Stampin' Up!'s new Polka Dot embossing folder? Love it!

Here is a video introduction to Stampin' Up!'s clear mount stamps:




3 comments:

Jenn said...

Love your card. Beautiful creation...it's so clean and crisp. Thanks for posting your blog on Stampin' Connection.

Rhonda Langley said...

Beautiful card! Unique color combo-love it!

stampingwithlulu said...

Oh, I love how the colors pop on your card. Very classy!