12.16.2009

Christmas Gift Tag Box

I just adore these gift tag boxes! We made them for my last stamp club of the year. You can find the tutorial here. I used lots of fun stamps, punches, and movers and shapers dies to create the tags.
Here is a picture of all the tags.

Here is the back of two of the tags. More Christmas gift ideas to come!

Items used:
Ink: Real Red, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: Real Red, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
Ribbon: real red and chocolate chip grosgrain, Mistletoe ribbon, sleigh bells
Punches: scallop oval, wide oval, curly label, scallop circle, designer label punch
Sizzix dies: Movers and Shapers holiday windows and punch windows

3 comments:

lisa808 said...

Great job on the tags!

Jennifer Jackson said...

cute! I love the color combo!

Nancy said...

Very cute...nice job!
One of these years I will take the time to make my own gift tags.