11.24.2009

Cocoa Mug


I discovered a fun way to package up a little gift of some hot chocolate! Using this tutorial from SplitCoast Stampers, I created this mug with the Sizzix pillow box die! I used kraft cardstock and the polka dot background on 3 cut outs from the pillow box die. I put some marshmallows, cocoa mix, and some hershey's kisses in little bags tied up with ribbon and a candy cane in the mug. I wrapped some Christmas Cocoa DSP and some ribbon from the Holiday mini catalog around the mug and used the Sweet Season stamp set to stamp the sentiment and layered it with a real read circle scallop punch cut in half.

Don't forget to check out all the fabulous items on sale up to 50% only through the end of November!! Click here to start shopping!

2 comments:

Connie Lutz said...

Elaine - If you get a chance, I nominated you for as a creative blogger - info on my blog. Thanks for all the info and inspiration!

Unknown said...

This is so creative and perfect for Christmas as presents!
small house plans