11.21.2009

Christmas Notepad Holder


I love making gifts for Christmas and this is one of my favorites to make - A Christmas Notepad Holder! I started with an 8'1/2"x11 sheet of cardstock and scored it at 5-3/8" & 5-5/8". I placed a piece of 1x5 Christmas Cocoa designer series paper across the top of the notepad and placed it inside the holder.
To create the front I used a piece of 5"x 8-1/4" piece of Christmas Cocoa designer series paper and the Berry Christmas stamp set. I stamped the wreath in sahara sand, then the tree branch and bow in soft suede and the berries in real red. I used the Merry Details sizzlit to cut out the real red bird and soft suede & sahara sand trees. I added "Christmas" from the Merry Christmas stamp from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set on the Merry embosslit tag with a stamp-a-ma-jig.





1 comment:

lisa808 said...

Wow, what an easy and beautiful gift to make.