4.14.2009

Soft Summer



What a pretty image the new stamp set from the Occasions mini catalog, Soft Summer creates. This is one of the sample cards from the mini catalog.   I love the two-step stamping that makes it easy to create a watercolor effect.  I used a blender pen and some ink from the riding hood red reinker to color the outline of the flower and an old olive marker for the outline of the branch and leaves.  The matching stamp has a texture on it to make it look like a watercolor when stamped.  I used a blender pen again to get the pink pirouette ink on the flower and kiwi kiss on the branches and leaves.

Then I used the stamp-a-ma-jig to line up the stamp with the outline perfectly.  I should have used it when I stamped the "Thanks so much" too.  Oh well.  I roughed up the edges of some riding hood red paper and to layer the stamped piece.  Have a great day!!


1 comment:

Sabines Basteleien said...

Wow, zart und edel - super

LIebe Grüße
Sabine