3.04.2009

Sketch & Color Challenge Combo


I combined this week's sketch and color challenge to create this card.  I had to add some ribbon  to break up all the vertical lines.  I ran some kiwi kiss through my Big Shot with the dotted textured plate first.  Then I colored the flowers from the Eastern Blooms set with pink passion, kiwi kiss and chocolate chip to create the next layer.  I added two strips of dsp from Urban Garden dsp and then stamped the large flower in pink passion.  I embossed the flower and added some stickles to the center of the flower.

Recipe:
Stamps: Eastern Blooms
Paper: Urban Garden, Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss, Pink Passion
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss, Pink Passion
Accessories: Chocolate Chip taffeta ribbon, stickles, Dots Textured Plate, Floral Frenzy classy brass template


To order 24/7, just CLICK HERE!

No comments: