3.11.2009

Dry Embossed Eastern Blooms

I decided to pull out my light table and do a little dry embossing this week.  And I love how the Floral Frenzy Classy Brass template coordinates so perfectly with the Eastern Blooms stamp set!  I stamped the three flowers and then embossed each of them and then mounted them on a a scalloped square punched out of pacific point.

I used the Dots background to add some texture the the next layer, and some textured kiwi kiss cardstock for the next layer.  I embossed little flowers across the bottom of the card as well.  What do you think?

Recipe:
Stamps:  Eastern Blooms
Paper:  Kiwi Kiss textured cardstock, Pacific Point, Riding Hood Red
Ink:  Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point, Riding Hood Red
Accessories:  Floral Frenzy classy brass template, stylus, light table

To order 24/7, just CLICK HERE!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

i think it's gorgeous!! very simple layout so those flowers just POP out!!

i haven't been by in awhile so i've got some major catchup to do!!