2.13.2009

Sale-a-bration Samples

I really love all the great samples in the Sale-a-bration catalog, so I recreated some of them and used the layouts for others.  I love the Polka Dot Punches set.  It's so cute and easy to make great cards with its stamps and coordinating punches!  I love not having to cut out flowers and hearts!
Of course the new so saffron ribbon and certainly celery poly-twill are must haves.  They are so beautiful!

I finally used one of the hat pins from the Pretties Kit for this card.  I think it adds a nice finish to this card.
It took me a couple of tries to make the flower for this card but I finally figured out that using a 1" x 12" strip and scoring it every 3/8" works the best.

And finally, this is the card we made last week.  I used the layout from a card in the Sale-a-bration catalog, but changed the paper and colors.

No comments: