11.21.2008

Christmas Card


I've been running around all day getting ready to go on vacation next week. I got the oil changed and car maintenanced and checked over and washed, laundry done, snacks packed, dvds ready, clothes packed, fridge cleaned out, and mail held. I just have to get up and finish packing a couple of things in the morning and then we're off!

And when I get back, I have a lot of whole list of things to do to get ready for Christmas! One of the first things I need to do is make some Christmas cards. Here's one idea for a card using the Snow Swirled set. I stamped the tree in certainly celery and sponged some more on to fill in the tree. Then I embossed the snowflakes on the tree and sponged some pacific point on them. I stamped the other snowflakes on pacific point and then sponged the edges of the card for the background. Then I layered the tree on some going gray and used the ticket punch for the corners. I stamped the sentiment in pacific point and punched it our with the large oval punched and sponged the edges with pacific point as well.

I'll see you next week! Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

This is just beautiful! I love how you acheived such a soft feel to the tree with the sponging. I also like the celery with the pacific Point. I'm going to have to try that combo. have a wonderful trip!