9.29.2008

Quick Thank you Card


I've been helping out with our Home & School Club's Membership Drive and needed to make a quick thank you card for one of the teachers that had 100% participation in his class. I hope this card is masculine enough because it is for one of the male teachers at the school.

I used More Mustard with the new Autumn Vine DSP from the Holiday Mini Catalog. I layered the piece of Autumn Vine DSP with some chocolate chip and tied some more mustard grosgrain around it. Then I stamped the medallion with more mustard craft ink and embossed it with clear embossing powder and watercolored the image with more mustard ink. I added the little flower from the boho blossoms punch and a rhinestone brad with a glue dot.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Rhonda Langley said...

Nice card!! Love the colors!