7.28.2008

One of a Kind

I decided to try another sketch challenge. I have been having fun trying these new layouts.


I tried two different cards. Which one do you like? My dh said he likes the first one.




I changed a couple of things on the second one. I love using the Berry Bliss dsp. I'll be sad when it retires too.



Stampin' Up!'s annual convention starts tomorrow. This year is going to be special because it's Stampin' Up!'s 20th anniversary! I had planned on going, but my son had surgery two weeks ago so I decided that I needed to be home with him. But I will be keeping tabs on what's going on at convention and I'll let you know any news!

Recipe:
Stamps: One of a Kind, Boho Backgrounds
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Purely Pomegranate
Paper: Berry Bliss dsp, Purely Pomegranate, Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Purely Pomegranate double-stitched ribbon, dimensionals

2 comments:

Cassie said...

I like the first one too. B/C I like the tone-on-tone but different patterns that you have. WAY COOL!! Something I'll definitely be filing away in my brain!

Lynn said...

Super cute cards! Love that paper too...I'm trying to restrain myself from ordering another pack before it's no longer available.

Hope your son has recovered from his surgery. I wish I could have went to convention too...maybe next year we'll make it!