5.09.2008

Berry Bliss Flap Card

As soon as I saw this tutorial, I knew that I wanted to try making a flap card! I decided to use my Berry Bliss paper and coordinating Boho Backgrounds and One of a Kind sets. I changed the dimensions of the card to 4 1/4" x 4 1/4". I started with close to cocoa cardstock and then followed the instructions in the tutorial.




I added a 4x4 square piece of pretty in pink on the inside and stamped the sentiment and added some punched out flowers from the boho blossom punch. This card was easy to put together and fun to make a card that's a little different! Go ahead and try making one!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful creation!! I love this!! TFS!

Unknown said...

WOW this is AMAZING! Thanks so much for the link to the tutorial - I'm hopping over there right now! Lol Lynn x

Teresa said...

Love the card and the colors! My fav right now!

Lynn said...

Very cute! I need to try one of these.