12.16.2011

Reindeer Top Note Bag Toppers


I had so much fun making these cute reindeer top note bag toppers and filling the bags with candy for my daughter's preschool classmates! I used the Top Note Die folded in half to create the tag topper and the snowflake punch to create the reindeer.  Aren't they cute?  My daughter wanted a reindeer nose too, so I punched out another red glimmer circle and stuck it on her nose!

Here is a list of the supplies that I used!  Place an order and you will receive a free surprise gift from me!




5 comments:

MaryEllen said...

cute idea thanks for sharing

tljwlj said...

Can you tell me which punch you used for the topper please. It isn't listed here that I can see. TIA

Elaine said...

I used the Top Note die to create the topper.

Rhonda said...

What did you use for the antlers? Is it a snowflake die?

Elaine said...

A snowflake punch that is now retired.